Tridente, Rome, Italy
- Dining: No meals are served at Crossing Condotti. But guests are welcome to use the communal kitchen which has a fridge, an ice machine and complimentary soft drinks, Nespresso coffee and tea. The Junior Suite has its own kitchenette, and the Crossing Corso Apartment has a fully equipped kitchen. There are bars, restaurants and grocery shops nearby
- Communal areas: A small guest living room
- Internet Access: Free WiFi throughout, and the Crossing Corso Apartment has its own computer
- Swimming Pool: None
- Spa Treatments: None, but the Junior Suite has its own Turkish hammam
- Recreational: Reception staff can assist with booking restaurants, tours and theatre tickets. Apartment guest have access to a concierge service
- Weddings and Celebrations: Not suitable
- Meetings/Functions: Not suitable
- Disabled Access: None
- Pets: Welcome by prior arrangement
- Languages Spoken: English, French, Spanish, Italian
When to go?
Anytime, but September, October, April and May have the best weather - sunny skies but not too hot. However, they are also high season (and busy). It’s very hot in July and August, but also vibrant, with open-air free festivals. In August some businesses close (though not in the tourist centre).
Stay for at least 2-3 nights, although Roma, non basta una vita (Rome, a lifetime is not enough).
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Communal kitchen
- Guest lounge
- WIFI internet
- Concierge service
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- Airport Transfers