Inverness, Marin, California
Children over 4 are welcome, but in truth the cottages are designed
for couples and they may feel squashed with additional people,
especially if the weather is inclement. Our young daughter slept
happily on the love seat on the mezzanine floor, but if you're
using the (very comfy) pull out sofa for older children, be aware
that it takes up all the space in the living room so you'll need to
put it away every day.
Children aged 4 and under cannot be accommodated unfortunately, because of the design of the railings in the cottages.
- Best for: Children (4-12 years)
- Family friendly accommodation: All cottages have a fold-out sofabed, which can take an additional 2 people. Beach and Birch are probably the best cottages to choose for families.
- Kids Activities on site: Private beach on property
- Kids Activities nearby: Plenty for kids to do in the area including kayaking, birding, playing on the beach, beach-combing, sailing and whale watching in season
- Families Should Know: The mezzanine floor has banisters; keep an eye on toddlers who want to look down into the living room
Remember baby and child equipment may be limited and can sometimes go astray, so if it is crucial to you, please check with the hotel that it is still available