Near Caimari, Mallorca, Spain
Children of all ages are welcome at this lovely relaxed and simple hotel in the hills. Don't be put off by the fact that it's a bit away from everything - that's part of its charm. There's plenty to do, whether your family likes the great outdoors or prefers lounging by the pool. Baby cots are free of charge and extra beds are available for 2-12 year olds, at half the adult price for an extra bed.
- Best for: All ages
- Family friendly accommodation: Standard rooms have space for a baby cot or rollaway bed; Superior rooms have space for a rollaway bed and a baby cot. Junior Suites have 2 single sofabeds. If you are a larger family, ask for a Family Suite - basically 2 connecting rooms, with 2 bathrooms and space for up 2 adults, 3 children and a baby. Rooms 8 and 9 can interconnect
- Babysitting: Babysitting available by arrangement.
- Baby equipment:
- Baby cots
- Children's meals: There's no particular children's menu here but food should suit most kids and is fresh and tasty. Despite being in the middle of nowhere, there are 4 restaurants within walking distance.
- Kids Activities on site:
- Children's DVD library
- Swimming pool
- Shady gardens to play hide and seek in
- Kids Activities nearby:
- Beaches (20 minutes' drive)
- Guided walks
- Mountain bikes to hire, trails to follow
- Horse riding
- Tennis courts
- Fishing trips from Alcudia
- Families Should Know: The pool is unfenced and there are steps in the gardens so toddlers, as always, need a close eye.
- Airport: 45 minutes
- Hospital: 15 minutes
Remember baby and child equipment may be limited and can sometimes go astray, so if it is crucial to you, please check with the hotel that it is still available