Galle, Sri Lanka
- Dining: The buzzing restaurant and bar serve innovative menus mixing Thai, Chinese and Western influences. Breakfasts of fresh fruit, hoppers and toast are served on the veranda, in the dining room or by the pool
- Communal areas: There are wide verandas, a central courtyard and airy lounge areas filled with books on Sri Lanka's history
- Swimming Pool: There is a good-sized swimming pool in the central courtyard, surrounded by inviting sun loungers
- Spa Treatments: The hotel offers an extensive menu of Ayurvedic treatments, massages, facials and manicures
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Pets: Not accepted
- Languages Spoken: English, Chinese
When to go?
October to April are considered the best months in this part of Sri Lanka. Temperatures hover around 28C all year but heavy rains usually fall in May/June and September/October. Book well in advance if you want to visit during the busy Christmas period.
Take half a day to venture out of Galle and visit the Kataluwa Buddhist temple. Hidden in the jungle, it has some of the most interesting frescoes in Sri Lanka and you don’t have to share it with busloads of tourists.
- Room service
- Vegetarian menu
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Guest lounge
- Internet access
- Outdoor pool
- In room treatments available
- Disabled access
- Airport Transfers