Eixample, Barcelona, Spain
- Dining: A buffet breakfast is on offer for an additional charge and room service is available. There are plenty of restaurants and cafés within a short walk, including the renowned Moo just across the street
- Communal areas: The first-floor lounge-bar and TV/reading room have low sofas, free tea and coffee from 2pm and plenty of international newspapers
- Internet Access: WiFi is available throughout, with broadband cable connections too. There's also a guest computer with free internet access
- Swimming Pool: None
- Meetings/Functions: The 27 sq.m meeting room has full AV facilities and WiFi
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Pets: Not accepted
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French, Italian
When to go?
Barcelona is a great city to visit all year round, except perhaps during the last couple of weeks in August when many of the smaller shops and bars are shut. The heat in summer (June to September) can be intense, while spring and autumn are generally pleasantly warm and sunny. December to February is chilly and quiet, except for the Christmas and New Year period, which the Catalans embrace with gusto. Weekends are cheaper than midweek stays at this hotel.
Ask for room 510 or 511 for views of La Pedrera; avoid rooms near the lift (elevator); but remember that all 'double' rooms are really 2 singles pushed together. Oh - and don't hire a car: parking is absurdly expensive round here.
- Room service
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Internet access
- WIFI internet
- Guest computer
- Meeting rooms
- Disabled access
- Off street parking