Shaftesbury, Dorset, UK
- Dining:The Greenhouse restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast and serves a modern dinner menu Monday - Saturday.
- Communal areas: There’s a cosy little lounge area on the ground floor, and a relaxed seating area in the restaurant
- Internet Access: Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Swimming Pool: None
- Spa Treatments: Not in the hotel, but massages and other treatments can be arranged through a local beauty salon
- Weddings and Celebrations: The 40ft first-floor ballroom offers a magnificent space, ideal for wedding receptions and parties (think elegant, intimate receptions rather than lively discos), plus the hotel’s in-house team can handle all the arrangements. Groups can also use the open-air terrace and the restaurant. For ceremonies, the old town hall and pretty St Mark's church are 250m from the hotel.
- Max. Wedding Guests: 60
- Meetings/Functions: Meetings and events for up to 20 people (in the hotel’s private dining room) or in the ballroom (maximum of 60 people). Business delegate rates include lunch, refreshments, stationery and flip-charts
- Disabled Access: There is one disabled accessible room, reached by a lift to the first floor
- Pets: The hotel is happy to accept small, well-behaved dogs, though in small doses (no more than a couple of pooches at a time)
When to go?
Dorset is a year-round destination - lovely in the summer but less crowded in the spring and autumn (when it's perfect for walkers), and rarely freezing in the winter.
- Vegetarian menu
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Guest lounge
- WIFI internet
- Available for exclusive use
- Function facilities
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- Off street parking