Banovci, Prlekija, Slovenia
Children are welcome and there's a sweet toddlers' area in the
garden with a blackboard and chalks, toys and plastic chairs. The
staff are keen to help you and your children feel at home (feel
free to contact them in advance if you have any requirements -
they'll bend over backwards to help) and their personal attention
turns a trip into a holiday to remember.
We'd say it's best suited to 0-6 year olds.
- Best for: Babies (0-1 years), Toddlers (1-4 years), Children (4-12 years)
- Family friendly accommodation: Stork is kitted out for little ones with a cot, play mat and various toys and baby equipment and you can add a cot or use the sofa bed (for kids aged 4-12). Other rooms can fit a cot and rollaway bed; Manhattan can fit 2 rollaway beds
- Babysitting: There's no formal babysitting available, but English-speaking staff will look after your kids when you need.
- Baby listening: Baby listening/monitors are available on request. They work everywhere in the hotel.
- Baby equipment:
- 2 cots
- Baby bedding
- High chair
- Baby bath plus bath products
- Night light
- Bottle warming
- Children's meals: Breakfast is the only meal served here, though bar snacks are available through the day from the bar. You can order takeaways and picnic lunches and dine out nearby - ask the staff to recommend the best eateries for kids. If you need to make/heat up baby food, you can use their microwave and blender.
- Kids Activities on site:
- Garden for running around in
- Board games and toys including teddies and crayons
- Farm animals nearby
- Kids Activities nearby:
- Playground in the next village
- Spa and outdoor pool walking distance from the hotel
- Walking, picnicking, horse petting and plenty of family-friendly day trips to be had
- Families Should Know: You can buy specialist baby items in the nearest town (10 miles away) and staff can help shop for you in advance if necessary.
- Airport: 1.5 hours
- Hospital: 15 minutes
- Doctor: 15 minutes