Children are accepted by special arrangement (cots are available, and babysitting can be organised). But, because of the lagoons, high stairwells and generally grown-up atmosphere, we’d say Twinpalms isn’t the right place for families with young children.
- Best for: Children (4-12 years), Teenagers (over 12 years)
- Family friendly accommodation: All rooms can fit children under 12 in the existing bed for free, as well as being able to accommodate a baby cot. If you are a larger family, we'd opt for the Presidential Penthouse or 2-Bedroom Duplex as both have 2 double bedrooms as well as more space and privacy.
- Babysitting: Babysitting available by arrangement.
- Baby equipment: Baby cots available on request.
- Children's meals: Children under 4 are not charged for meals, children under 12 receive a 50% discount on all food and beverages, kids over 12 are charged as adults.
Remember baby and child equipment may be limited and can sometimes go astray, so if it is crucial to you, please check with the hotel that it is still available