Hvar Island, Croatia
Villa Meneghello is ideal for larger or extended families as it can be rented as two separate apartments, each sleeping 6 in two doubles and a twin, and cots and extra beds can be added as required, note that kids under 12 stay for free, see Rates.
- Best for: All ages
- Family friendly accommodation: Apartment A is on the ground floor and has a large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area plus sofas which can double as beds, plus three bathrooms, one with a large bathtub.
Apartment B is upstairs and its three bedrooms share two bathrooms, one with a tub; it also has an airy living room and kitchen plus a sea-facing terrace.
- Babysitting: Babysitting is available by arrangement.
- Baby equipment:
- Baby cots are available on request
- High chair
- Baby bath on request
- Plastic crockery & cutlery
- Extra beds
- Children's meals: The villa is well set-up for self-catering: there's a dining room and kitchen in each apartment with all the required appliances, gadgets, pots, pans, cutlery and utensils including microwave and blender. Both share an outdoor kitchen and dining area, plus a big BBQ a few steps from the pool. The nearest food shops are a mere 500-metre stroll away, and there are more shops in Hvar town centre itself, about a 20 minutes walk. The nearest restaurant is in Krizna Luka, 500 metres away, and again there are more choices in Hvar.
- Kids Activities on site:
- Swimming pool with steps along the shallow end
- Pool toys
- Gardens to play in
- Kids Activities nearby:
- You can swim in front of the house
- It's a 10-minute walk to Pokojni dol beach
- Families Should Know: There are steps in the garden and in the villa
- Airport: 2-3 hours (Split including ferry journey)
- First Aid: 3 minutes by car
- Shops: 2 minutes on foot
Remember baby and child equipment may be limited and can sometimes go astray, so if it is crucial to you, please check with the hotel that it is still available