Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Dining: Breakfast (included) is a simple affair served on the rooftop terrace. There's also a bar here which serves drinks and light snacks throughout the day. The hotel owns Viroth's Restaurant, located a short walk away; staff can book tables or collect dishes for you to eat at the hotel. There are numerous other restaurants a short walk away
- Communal areas: Modern rooftop lounge: a charming spot for breakfast or a great place to unwind with a cocktail as the sun goes down and the fairy lights are lit
- Internet Access: Free WiFi throughout
- Swimming Pool: Bougainvillea-surrounded saltwater pool with padded deck loungers
- Spa Treatments: Small on-site spa offering affordable treatments in rooftop nook or by the pool; think massage, reflexology, manis, pedis and wraps. There's also a Jacuzzi
- Recreational: Friendly front-desk staff can arrange a wide variety of tours with private guides
- Weddings and Celebrations: Not suitable
- Meetings/Functions: Not suitable
- Disabled Access: There are 3 rooms on the ground floor, all of which have disabled access thanks to their open-plan bathrooms and lack of steps
- Pets: Not accepted
- Languages Spoken: English, French
When to go?
Avoid March to May, the hottest season, also the least popular. The rainy season is over by November and the weather is relatively cool (but still hot) through to the end of February, making this the most popular time to come, thus the busiest. The paddy fields are at their lushest in the rainy season (June to October), which is also the coolest time of year; the rains rarely last all day though.
You need at least 3 full days to do the temples of Angkor justice, which means you probably want to stay 4 nights.
- Room service
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- WIFI internet
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment rooms
- Jacuzzi/hot tub
- Disabled access
- Airport Transfers