Ananda’s new Yogic Detox package uses the different Hatha yogic cleansing techniques (Shatkriya) to detox in a natural and effective way. Shatkriyas like Ayurveda are also used to balance the three doshas in the body. In Yogic detoxification, aspects of asana (Hatha yogic postures), pranayama (yogic breathing techniques), meditation and Yogic/Ayurvedic diet are incorporated along with Shatkriya to give profound experiences of vitalization and harmony. The intensity of the package increases with the duration of stay of the guest. The Yogic Detox package is not suitable for those with high blood pressure, hernia, peptic ulcer, recent heart surgeries and pregnancy.
7-night package includes:
- 7 night's full-board accommodation
- 1 Abhyanga session (55 minutes)
- 1 Choornaswedana session (55 minutes)
- 2 Jal Neti sessions (30 minutes)
- 1 Kunjal Kriya session (30 minutes)
- 1 Trataka session (30 minutes)
- 1 Detoxifying Jet Blitz shower (15 minutes)
- 1 aromatherapy massage (85 minutes)
- 1 body scrub (45 minutes)
- 1 Himaylayan honey & rose facial (55 minutes)
- Calming Rose Quartz or Amethyst Rejuvenation Facial (75 minutes)
- 1 Swedish massage (85 minutes)
- 1 reflexology session (55 minutes)
- 4 personalised yoga sessions (60 minutes, per room)
- 3 Pranayama sessions (30 minutes, per room)
- 2 Yoga Nidra sessions (45 minutes, per room)
14 and 21-night programmes include additional sessions of the above. Please request a detailed programme when enquiring.
Unless otherwise specified all treatments/sessions are per person.
Rates shown are based on the 21-night package. Nightly rates will increase for the 7-night and 14-night packages.
- individual wellness consultation
- personal fitness consultation and a fitness test and body composition analysis, where required
- ongoing progress checks with doctor and spa consultants
- detailed debrief session and a lifestyle and counseling session
Please note: Taxes applicable on all packages are 16% instead of 19%. Exact calculation will be advised by the hotel at time of confirmation.
Morning tea, daily fresh fruit bowl, breakfast, lunch, dinner, scheduled yoga or meditation classes, hiking trips in the Himalayan foothills, use of the sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, gym and swimming pool, return transfers from Haridwar railway station or Dehradun Jolly Grant Airport.
Government Tax (19%) not included
01 Jan 2014 - 31 Dec 2016