Our friends over at Babyccino Kids have pulled together this brilliant selection of must-have travel gear to help make getaways with the little’uns easy-peasy…
1. TRAVEL COT: The Samsonite Pop-up Travel Cot is great for new babies, and it folds up into a tiny pouch you can easily fit into your suitcase. For toddlers and biggers kids, we suggest the Baby Bjorn Travel Cot.
2. CHILDREN’S SUITCASES: The Trunki suitcases will appeal to your kids with their fun designs, and when your little one is too tired to walk through the airport, he can ride on top of his suitcase!
3. CHILD-SIZED HEADPHONES: The headphones you get on airplanes never fit children’s little heads, so it’s best to bring your own.
4. BACKPACKS: How cute are the Fjallraven Kanken waterproof backpacks? And they come in mini sizes for kids so they can carry their favourite goodies wherever they go.
5. PORTABLE HIGHCHAIR: The Phil and Teds Me Too chair is a favourite of ours! It folds down nicely and clips on to any table or bench.
6. STORAGE BAGS: Paisley Baby makes cute zippered pouches which are lined with waterproof fabric. They’re great for toting around toys, snacks, wet swimsuits, baby changing materials, etc.
7. FIRST AID KIT: The Ouch Pouch is great because it comes with all the necessary and handy first-aid products (more than 100 items!) you will hopefully never need while on holiday.
8. TRAVEL BUGGY: A foldable umbrella stroller is a must when travelling! We like the Maclaren folding buggies the best.
9. ENTERTAINMENT: To keep kids entertained on long car rides or while stuck on airplanes, it’s always a good idea to have tricks up your sleeve. We suggest audio books, sticker books, travel bingo, mess-free Colour Wonder felt pens, iphone apps, and regular reading books.
10. BABY CARRIER: Baby carriers make zipping through airports, or walking cobblestone streets so much easier. We like the Baby Bjorn carrier for babies and the Ergobaby carrier for toddlers.
Babyccino Kids offers a curated selection of children’s boutique webshops, organised into relevant categories and highlighted by key products. Whether you’re looking for wooden toys, children’s decor, or even maternity wear, they dig up the best and most unique online shops making it easy and enjoyable for busy parents to find unique products you can’t find on the high street.