We love long, sunny days at the beach, be it a trip to the great British seaside or a family holiday to a far-flung destination. Pack a picnic, a big umbrella and these cute children’s products, all recommended by the girls from Babyccino Kids (a one-stop shop for the best online children’s boutiques), to ensure your beach day is both stylish and fun.
1. Eco beach toys: Hitting the beach has never been more fun, or more eco. This set of beach toys contains a bucket, a shovel and a rake made from seaweed!
2. Boys’ seahorse swim shorts: Made from UPF 50+ fabric, they block out 97% of the sun’s harmful rays. And your boys will love them, too!
3. Vintage beach folding chair: Sit back and relax in retro style!
4. Striped Turkish towel: We love these lightweight, super-absorbent towels. They’re easier to pack, and quick-drying, too!
5. Girls’ strawberry swimsuit: How pretty are the sweet little strawberries on this stylish, UV-protective suit?!
6. Hooded beach robe: Made from cotton towelling, this cute sleeveless robe is perfect for warming up and drying off after swimming.
7. Scoppi beach spade: A multi-functional beach shovel and toy. Genius!
8. Salt-water sandals: Sturdy, water-resistant and quite adorable, too.
9. Large canvas beach bag: Nothing says summer like a big, ripe tomato!
10. Sunny Amber children’s sunglasses: We love the oversized round lenses, reminiscent of the 1960s. They’re UV protective, too.
Babyccino Kids offers a curated selection of boutique children’s webshops, organised into relevant categories and highlighted by key products. Whether you’re looking for wooden toys, children’s décor or even maternity wear, it digs up the best and most unique online offerings, making it easy and enjoyable for busy parents to purchase unique products they won’t find on the high street.
This competition has now closed.
We’re very excited to announce that the winner is Michelle Evans who has won a £200 i-escape boutique hotel voucher and £300 to spend on kids UV beachwear from Sunuva. Congratulations!