*Costs are quoted by the hotel in EUR.
Any currency conversions shown here are guidelines based on today's rate and may vary over time.
Rates fluctuate according to demand, and may be higher than shown - but you will receive a firm quote when you enquire, which will be the same as (or lower than) booking direct with the property.
* Rates vary on individual nights during your stay. Indicated rate is the average daily rate.
Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the property's own currency.
Please note: 7-night whole-chalet bookings (Sat-Sat) during peak ski season. Some individual rooms may be available (3-night minimum) - please enquire. No restrictions during the summer season.
Special Offers for i-escape guests
a bottle of wine during the stay
Rates shown are per Room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise specified
- Includes (unless specified):
- Bed and Breakfast.
Government Tax included.
Service Charge included.
- Optional Extras:
- dinner if booking an individual room (EUR40 per adult for 4 courses, EUR15 per child under 12); ski hire at chalet; ski passes on arrival; ski lesson booking service; discounted Portes du Soleil multipass (summer); airport transfers (approx. EUR45-80 per person return from Geneva).
These costs are subject to change.
- Children & Extra Beds:
- Children of all ages are welcome. Individual B&B room bookings: no charge for children under 5; extra beds for children aged 5-12 are charged at EUR10 per night; extra beds for guests aged 13+ are charged at EUR40 per night. Whole-chalet and catered individual room bookings: children under 5 are charged EUR200 per week; children aged 5-12 are charged 70% of the per person rate; additional guests aged 13+ are charged the full per person rate. The family room sleeps two adults and two children and the moo room can sleep up to 6 children.
Please note that extra bed rates will be added manually after you have submitted your enquiry.
- Single Occupancy:
- Ski season: please enquire
More family info
Checking in & out
Best B&B Rate
Non-refundable guarantee deposit is charged in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP) by i-escape upon reservation.
Additional deposit of EUR200 per person for peak ski season (Dec - Apr) bookings is charged by Chalet Cannelle in local currency upon reservation.
Outstanding balance is to be paid directly to Chalet Cannelle by credit card 10 weeks prior to arrival for peak ski season or whole-chalet bookings, or at the time of stay for other bookings.
Credit cards accepted by Chalet Cannelle: Mastercard, Visa
For bookings made with i-escape vouchers please see terms and conditions
Best B&B Rate
For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit paid to i-escape is fully non-refundable. In addition, the following charges apply:
Peak ski season (Dec - Apr) bookings:
Cancellations made 10 weeks prior to arrival: 40% of total
Cancellations made 8 weeks prior to arrival: 60% of total
Cancellations made 6 weeks prior to arrival: 80% of total
Cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to arrival: 100% of total
Whole chalet bookings outside of peak ski season and all bookings in August:
Cancellations made 5 weeks prior to arrival - 50% of the accommodation rate
Cancellations made 4 weeks prior to arrival - 100% of the accommodation rate
All other bookings:
Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival: 25% of total
Any excess due to you after these charges have been applied will be refunded to your credit card by Chalet Cannelle. No-shows and early departures will be charged in full.
Payment and cancellation policies may vary with special offers.
Unless otherwise specified, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.