† Rate is approximate. When you submit your enquiry, the property will check and confirm rates for your requested dates.
* Rates vary on individual nights during your stay. Indicated rate is the average daily rate.
Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the property's own currency.
Special Offers for i-escape guests
i-escape extra a bottle of champagne at time of stay
Rates shown are per Room per night based on 2-4 guests sharing unless otherwise specified
- Includes (unless specified):
- Accommodation Only.
Government Tax included.
City/Tourist Tax (GBP 0.90 per person per night) not included.
- Optional Extras:
- Bed & breakfast supplement (EUR 15/per person per night, please request when enquiring), half-board supplement (EUR 50/per person per night, please request when enquiring); pets (EUR15/night), spa treatments
New Years Eve:
Compulsory supplement of EUR50pp for New Year's Eve gala dinner
These costs are subject to change.
- Children & Extra Beds:
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby 2 years and under in baby cot: free
Child 2-3 years in extra bed: free
Child 4-12 years in extra bed: free
Adult or child 13+ years in extra bed: free (except in Triple room when extra beds start from GBP25)
The above rates do not include any meal plans, which are charged at EUR 15/per person per night for B&B and EUR 50/per person per night for half-board. Please request when enquiring
More family info
Checking in & out
Best Room Only Rate
Non-refundable guarantee deposit is charged in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP) by i-escape upon reservation.
Additional deposit of 30% of total is charged by Chamois d'Or in local currency upon reservation.
Outstanding balance is to be paid directly to Chamois d'Or 30 days prior to arrival.
Credit cards accepted by Chamois d'Or for booking: Mastercard, Visa, Amex
Drinks or extras taken during the stay must be settled at the end of the stay in Euros or by Mastercard/Visa (not Amex).
Best Room Only Rate
In the event of all cancellations, both initial deposit payments are non-refundable (45% of total). In addition, if a booking is cancelled 30-15 days before arrival, an additional 30% of total booking amount will be charged to your credit card by Chamois d'Or (thus 75% of total); if a booking is cancelled 14-8 days before arrival, an additional 40% of total booking amount will be charged (thus 85% of total); if a booking is cancelled 7-4 days before arrival, an additional 45% of total will be charged (thus 90% of total); if a booking is cancelled 3 days or less prior to arrival, the entire balance will be charged. The same applies to no-shows and early departures.
Payment and cancellation policies may vary with special offers.
Unless otherwise specified, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.