*Costs are quoted by the hotel in ZAR.
Any currency conversions shown here are guidelines based on today's rate and may vary over time.
Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the property's own currency.
Please note: Minimum stay of 2 nights preferred.
Special Offers for i-escape guests
a half bottle of champagne on arrival
5 nights for 4 ++:
You need to book 4 more nights to qualify for this offer
5th night free PLUS complimentary road transfers from Hoedspruit and/or Phlaborwa and a 30 minute massage per adult.
Minimum stay: 5 nights.
01 Apr 2018 - 28 Feb 2019; 01 Apr 2019 - 29 Feb 2020
Honeymooners receive 1 massage each and a bottle of champagne (375ml) on arrival. If staying 4+ nts also receive free transfers to Hoedspruit or Phalaborwa apt. Please request.
19 Mar 2018 - 31 Mar 2020
Rates shown are per Room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise specified
- Includes (unless specified):
- All Inclusive.
All meals, teas, coffees, snacks and picnics (in summer); Soft drinks, house wines, local beers and spirits; Game drives, bush walks, bush baths, laundry, sleepout if available, WiFi.
- Optional Extras:
- Gate entry conservation fee from R220-240/person (first day); anti-Poaching fee from R220-240/person per day for the 2nd day and onwards; aromatherapy, reflexology, Indian head massage, full body and back, neck & shoulder massage sessions from R210; certain beverages (cellar-wines & champagnes), telephone; airport transfers from Hoedspruit or Phalaborwa approx. R1780 pp return or approx R1000 pp one way, based on two or more people sharing.Transfers from KMIA/Nelspruit to Garonga R3290 per transfer per way based on 2 passengers.
These costs are subject to change.
- Children & Extra Beds:
- Children over 6 yrs are accepted. Younger children may be accepted at management's discretion. Children aged 6-15 sharing with parents pay child rate. Children under 12 years are not permitted in the Tented Rooms (Garonga Camp).
More family info
Checking in & out
Best All Inclusive Rate
Guarantee non-refundable deposit of 25% of total is charged in local currency by Garonga Safari Camp upon reservation.
Outstanding balance is to be paid directly to Garonga Safari Camp in local currency 1 month prior to arrival by card or by bank transfer via a payment link.
Credit cards accepted by Garonga Safari Camp (subject to a 3% fee): Mastercard, Visa.
For bookings made with i-escape vouchers please see terms and conditions
Best All Inclusive Rate
For cancellations the 25% deposit will be retained by Garonga Safari Camp. For cancellations of 3 weeks or less prior to arrival:an additional 25% of total will be charged. For cancellation 2 weeks or less prior to arrival: an additional 50% of total will be charged and for all cancellations made 1 week or less prior to arrival: the full amount will be charged.
Payment and cancellation policies may vary with special offers.
Unless otherwise specified, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.