*Costs are quoted by the hotel in USD.
Any currency conversions shown here are guidelines based on today's rate and may vary over time.
Rates fluctuate according to demand, and may be higher than shown - but you will receive a firm quote when you enquire, which will be the same as (or lower than) booking direct with the property.
* Rates vary on individual nights during your stay. Indicated rate is the average daily rate.
Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the property's own currency.
Restrictions: 4-night minimum stay during Peak Season (24th Dec -5th Jan) and no departure allowed on 31st Dec.
Rates shown are per Room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise specified
- Includes (unless specified):
- Bed and Breakfast.
Complimentary minibar, stocked once daily; WiFi; turndown service, use of bicycles
Government Tax (10%) not included.
Service Charge (10%) not included.
- Optional Extras:
- Other meals, airport transfers: Honda CRV (USD25 one way, up 2 people), vintage car (USD35 one way, up 2 people), mini-van (USD40 one way, up 5 people)
Compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharges:
- Christmas Eve: USD 120 per person
- New Years Eve: USD130 per adult (aged 12+). Children (aged 2-11) charged at 50% of the a la carte prices.
These costs are subject to change.
- Children & Extra Beds:
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby 2 years and under in baby cot: free. Child 3 to 15 years in extra bed: USD 40/night. Adult or Child 16+ years in extra bed: USD 40/night.
More family info
Checking in & out
Best B&B Rate
Non-refundable guarantee deposit is charged in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP) by i-escape upon reservation.
Outstanding balance is to be paid directly to Hotel de la Paix upon reservation by credit card.
Credit cards accepted by Hotel de la Paix: Mastercard, Visa, American Express
For bookings made with i-escape vouchers please see terms and conditions
Best B&B Rate
In the event of all cancellations, the initial deposit taken by i-escape is fully non-refundable. In addition, cancellations made 42 days or less prior to arrival for Peak Season (24th Dec-5th Jan), 14 days or less for High Season (1st Oct-23rd Dec & 6th Jan-31st Mar and 7 days or less for Low Season (April-Sept) will incur the cost of the entire stay as originally booked and confirmed through i-escape.com. If you cancel in advance of these cut-offs, you will get the balance payment taken by Hotel de la Paix upon reservation refunded to your credit card.
Payment and cancellation policies may vary with special offers.
Unless otherwise specified, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.