Rates fluctuate according to demand, and may be higher than shown - but you will receive a firm quote when you enquire, which will be the same as (or lower than) booking direct with the property.
* Rates vary on individual nights during your stay. Indicated rate is the average daily rate.
Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the property's own currency.
Special Offers for i-escape guests
i-escape extra a welcome drink on arrival
Rates shown are per Room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise specified
- Includes (unless specified):
- Bed and Breakfast.
Entrance to the creche and Kids Club for 2-4 year olds during winter months (Nov-March)
6% Government Tax included.
City/Tourist Tax included.
- Optional Extras:
- Lunch/dinner supplement in the hotel (EUR38 per person, per night, excluding Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners); use of tennis courts (EUR15/hour + EUR10 for rackets/balls); airport transfers (EUR116 for 1-4 people to Faro); babysitting (from EUR14 per hour between 0700-2400, from EUR17 after midnight); kids' clubs (typically EUR12 -24) per session, but note that longer stays may grant you a free session/s); Party Zone (M-F 6-9pm) in the Kids Club EUR25/child
These costs are subject to change.
- Children & Extra Beds:
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby 2 years and under in baby cot: free. Child 3 to 12 years in extra bed: free.
More family info
Checking in & out
Best B&B Rate
Non-refundable guarantee deposit is charged in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP) by i-escape upon reservation.
Additional deposit of 50% of total is charged by Hotel Martinhal Sagres in local currency at 6 months before arrival (or, for bookings within 6 months of arrival, upon confirmation).
Outstanding balance is charged by Hotel Martinhal Sagres by credit card at 60 days before arrival (or, for bookings outside high season, 30 days before arrival).
Credit cards accepted by Hotel Martinhal Sagres: Visa, American Express, Maestro
Best B&B Rate
The following charges are payable for cancellations:
• More than 6 months prior to arrival: 30% of total amount.
• 6 months to 60 days prior to arrival (or, for bookings outside High Season, 6 months-30 days prior to arrival): 45% of total amount.
• Within 60 days of arrival (or, for bookings outside High Season, within 30 days of arrival): 100% will be charged (no refunds made).
• No show or early departure: 100% will be charged (no refunds made).
High Season - 1-10 April, 23 May to 26 June, 5-25 September, 24-31 October, 28 December 2015 to 02 January, 19-31 March, 27 June to 4 September 2016
Low Season - 11 April – 22 May, 26 September – 23 October, 1 November – 27 December 2015, 3 January – 18 March 2016
Payment and cancellation policies may vary with special offers.
Unless otherwise specified, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.