“Historical townhouse hotel a stone's throw from the Champs-Élysées, offering a refined, elegant experience of Paris”
The 42 spacious bedrooms are dressed with stunning period furniture, antique portraits and Hermès wallpaper; marble bathrooms gleam. Downstairs, there's a quiet lounge bar for cocktails, and a elegant glass-roofed dining room. Should you wish to book museum tickets or reserve tables at a nearby Michelin-starred restaurant, the concierge will be happy to help. Classically Parisian in every way.
- An ideal location on a quiet residential street in the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' - walk to the Champs-Élysées, Grand Palais, even the Eiffel Tower
- Or stroll down Avenue Montaigne, with its haute-couture boutiques
- Chic and spacious bedrooms with marble bathrooms. Book a Terrace Junior Suite for views of the Eiffel Tower
- A fantastic breakfast buffet
- Close to the metro so you can zip all over the city with ease
- Expensive, as is the area itself, and rates don't include breakfast
- A limited restaurant menu but there's a wealth of great places to eat out in Paris - ask the concierge for help with choosing
- No gym or spa
Best time to go
Our top tips
- Boutique Hotel
- Restaurant & bar (open daily)
- All ages welcome
- Open all year
- Spa Treatments
- Pet Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Beach Nearby
- Off-street Parking
- Restaurants Nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Lounge
- Concierge Service
The 42 rooms and suites were individually designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, in a classic Parisian style. Period furniture sits alongside carefully chosen antiques, wood panelling and floral Hermès wallpaper; the overall effect is chic but comfortable.
A small mirrored lift goes up to the stunning Terrace Junior Suites on the top floor (you'll need to walk the last few stairs). These absolutely steal the show, with breathtaking views over the rooftops to the Eiffel Tower. If you're here for a special occasion, the splurge is worth every euro.
However, even the smallest rooms are generously proportioned - we were more than happy in a Deluxe - and the amenities are the same throughout. Spacious marble bathrooms house fluffy robes, slippers and a clutch of Hermès toiletries; cupboards are generous enough to hold the most extravagant wardrobe and light up when you open them.
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea making
- Safe box
- Satellite TV
The glass-roofed Les Confidences restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the morning, you'll find an incredible breakfast spread of warm pastries, local cheeses and fresh fruit, along with fresh juice and coffee. Relax on elegant sofas and take your time.
At lunch, the restaurant is popular with locals and you'll find a buzz in the air. Come late afternoon, cocktails in the bar area are a great way to rest weary feet. Dinner is a limited a la carte menu. We enjoyed a veal dish very much, but were less keen on our cod and chorizo, finding it overly fussy.
The concierge can point you to excellent restaurants all over the city. We love L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon Etoil on Champs Elysées, with its open kitchen and clever gastronomy based around local market produce.
- Coffee / tea making
- Restaurants nearby
- Room service
- Browse the designer boutiques and flagship stores along Avenue Montaigne: Dior, Celine, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and all the other big hitters. Or stroll along Champs Elysées, with its world-class shopping
- The Grand Palais art gallery is a 5-minute stroll from the hotel and has a constantly changing array of exhibitions
- Buy a Paris Museum pass and you'll be able to hop on and off the metro to visit all the famous names, including The Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay
- The Arc de Triomphe is a 15-minute walk away, and the Eiffel Tower is a 35-minute stroll; stop en route for an espresso and spot of people-watching, a favourite local past-time
- The concierge can book you treatments at a nearby spa
Activities on site or nearby include:
- Boat trips
- Historical sites
- Museums / galleries
- Private guided tours
- Shopping / markets
- Well being
- Wine tasting
Families are welcome and children under 12 stay for free but there are no specific facilities for kids.
Babies (0-1 years), Teens (over 12)
Family friendly accommodation:
A couple of Classic and Deluxe Suites interconnect. Prestige Rooms and bigger can fit 1 baby cot or have their sofa made up as an extra bed.
Hotel San Regis is located in the 8th arrondissement of central Paris, in the prestigious Triangle d'Or (Golden Triangle of avenues Champs-Elysées, Montaigne and George V).
Fly into Charles de Gaulle (26km) or Orly. Both airports are connected to the Gare du Nord on the fast RER railway (line B). Alternatively, book a transfer in advance with the hotel or take a taxi.
Eurostar whisks you from London (and has connections all over Europe) straight into Gare du Nord.
The nearest Metro stops are Franklin-Roosevelt (Lines 1 and 9) and Champs-Elysées Clemenceau (Lines 1 and 13).
Detailed directions will be sent when you book through i-escape.com.
- Charles de Gaulle 26.0 km CDG
- Orly 27.0 km ORY
- Beach 150.0 km
- Shops 0.2 km
- Restaurant 0.2 km