*Any payment made now will be in GBP. Payments taken by the hotel will be charged in BRL.
Any currency conversions shown here are guidelines based on today's rate and may vary over time.
Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the property's own currency.
Please note: 4-nt min stay, 7-nt min stay over Christmas/New Year/Easter/Carnival. High season rates apply during holidays.
Rates shown are per Villa per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise specified
- Includes (unless specified):
- Bed and Breakfast.
Use of gym equipment and body boards, housekeeper and gardener for Villa Golf
Service Charge included.
City/Tourist Tax included.
- Optional Extras:
- Transfers (Return transfers from Porto Seguro airport BRL 660,00 plus 20% service tax for up to 4 adults or BRL 1200,00 plus 20% service tax for up to 11 adults); any additional beds if not stated at time of purchase; trips such as golf, horse riding, kayaking, bicycle hire; additional services such as massage, stretch classes, manicure
These costs are subject to change.
- Children & Extra Beds:
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby 2 years and under in Baby Cot: free
Child 3 to 11 years in Extra Bed: BRL 254/BRL 484 at Christmas, New Year and Carnival
Adult or Child 12+ years in Extra Bed: BRL 478/BRL prices double during New year.
More family info
Checking in & out
Best B&B Rate
Non-refundable guarantee deposit is charged in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP) by i-escape upon reservation. Low and High Season: 50% of balance is charged by Villas de Trancoso in local currency within 72 hrs to confirm. Remaining of balance to be paid two weeks before arrival. Christmas/New Year/Carnival/Special Events: 50% of balance is charged by Villas de Trancoso in local currency within 72 hrs to confirm. Remaining of balance to be paid two months before arrival.
Credit cards accepted by Villas de Trancoso: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
For bookings made with i-escape vouchers please see terms and conditions
Best B&B Rate
Note: if government travel restrictions or hotel closure prevents your stay, the initial deposit paid to i-escape may be freely transferred to a future booking through i-escape (T&Cs apply).
For all cancellations, the initial deposit paid to i-escape is fully non-refundable.In addition, for
Low and High Season:
More than 30 days before arrival:10% of total with balance/letter of credit applied to future stay in next six months, From 30 days to 15 days before arrival:20% of total with balance/letter of credit applied to future stay in next six months, From 14 days to 3 days before arrival:30% of total with balance/letter of credit applied to future stay in next six months, Less than or 2 days before arrival:100% of total, No show or early departure:100% of total.
Whole Property/Christmas/New Year/Carnival:
More than 60 days before arrival: 20% of total with balance/letter of credit applied to future stay in next six months, From 60 days to 30 days before arrival: 30% of total with balance/letter of credit applied to future stay in next six months,Less than or 29 days before arrival: 100% of total, No show or early departure:100% of total.
Payment and cancellation policies may vary with special offers.
Unless otherwise specified, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.