Marais-Oberkampf, Paris, France
- Dining: The apartment has a well-equipped kitchentette with 2 hobs, a fridge-freezer, a Nespresso coffee machine (with capsules) and a kettle. You're well-located for the local markets and restaurants
- Communal areas: There is a large open-plan living room housing a sofa, a dining table and the kitchenette, as well as a terrace accessed via the master bedroom
- Housekeeping: Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Internet Access: WiFi throughout
- Swimming Pool: None
- Spa Treatments: None
- Recreational: A selection of books are dotted around the apartment
- Weddings and Celebrations: Not suitable
- Meetings/Functions: Not suitable
- Disabled Access: None
- Pets: Welcome by prior arrangement
- Languages Spoken: English, French, Spanish, German
When to go?
Paris is wonderful all year round. A good time to come is August when the locals leave and the city is relatively empty; the sales are on in January. And, of course, Paris is the perfect destination for a romantic spring-time break.
Tear yourself out of bed early to take advantage of the amazing boulangeries nearby. We loved starting the day in the apartment with fresh pastries (still warm from the oven) and morning coffees from the Nespresso machine.
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Guest lounge
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- WIFI internet
- Pets welcome by arrangement