Keen to join the i-escape team?
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, bright and committed people to join our small but friendly team in Bristol. We currently have the following vacancies.
1. Junior Full Stack LAMP Developer
i-escape is an award-winning, independent, Bristol-based business specialised in hotel marketing and reservations. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and ambitious full stack developer, preferably with some' LAMP experience, to join a friendly team of dynamic, like-minded professionals. There will be scope to work on new APIs and 3rd party integrations, the implementation of latest payment systems, ongoing UX improvements, and to make major contributions to the phased rebuild of our proprietary hotel reservation system.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of Laravel and Object Oriented PHP
- Experience of AngularJS or VueJs
- Strong HTML5 and SQL skills
- A rigorous analytical approach to problems
- A bright and enquiring mind
Other technologies that we use:
- 1+ year's experience in LAMP stack development
- Experience in refactoring legacy systems
- Familiarity with SASS
- Experience of managing websites in a Linux hosted environment
- Knowledge of unit testing
Webpack, Gulp, Node & NPM, MariaDB, MySQL, PHPunit
You will report to the Technical Lead.
From time to time, you will also be involved in steering groups alongside the company directors to assess the viability of new tech projects, and the best approaches to implementation, as well as the introduction of new technologies.
If you would like to join an expanding team to keep our business one of the best in the industry, some of the perks are:
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Staff discounts for amazing boutique hotels in the UK and the rest of the world
- Company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours with the option for some work-from-home days
- The opportunity to quickly become an integral part of a team, contributing ideas and making a difference to the business
- A fun atmosphere, with regular social events and company-funded treats
from £22-32K depending on relevant experience.
January or February 2021
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and cover note to email@example.com