Keen to join the i-escape team?
We are always looking for people who share our passion for travel and for amazing places to stay.
Digital Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover for 12 months starting 29th Aug 2016
i-escape is an award-winning hotel website and booking service specialising in finding the world's most inspiring boutique hotels and stylish hideaways. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a blend of technical, commercial and communication skills and a passion for travel who can hit the ground running. This position is Bristol-based and you will be working in a team of 3 in a very busy marketing department.
• Developing strategic relationships with agencies, brands, press and bloggers
• Working with our PR company and editorial team to develop our media strategy
• Managing SEO and online advertising campaigns
• Working with the marketing team on strategic partnerships and promotional activities
• Analysing data to find actionable business insight, with an emphasis on website activity, customer transactions and marketing efficiency
• Providing analytics to support the ROI optimisation of our marketing channels and investments, understanding the drivers of customer value and retention, and proving the incremental value of campaigns
• At least three years of digital marketing experience
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• ability to work on your own, and seeing initiatives through from development to implementation
• Expertise in using data and systems to drive decisions, and an analytical ability to report on key sales metrics
• Experience in managing online advertising and SEO campaigns
• Knowledge of web analytics and analytics/tracking to support digital marketing using tools such as Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
• The ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side. Be able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
• a friendly, easy-going manner to fit in with our small Bristol-based team
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a note on your current job status and salary to [email protected] by 1st June 2016
. Please note due to the large number of applications, we are not always able to reply to everyone. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Bristol.