Keen to join the i-escape team?
We have the following vacancies for dynamic travel professionals who share our passion for amazing places to stay.
1. Technical Lead
i-escape is an award-winning hotel marketing and reservation website, with its own content management system, marketing campaigns, in-house accounts module, and proprietary booking system to power availability, reservations and payments, including multiple integrations with 3rd parties.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced full stack developer with team lead and management experience, to head up their in-house Bristol tech team and to take ownership of all aspects of their technical development.
You will have the following skills and experience:
You will also have:
- Development team leadership experience
- Min 5 years experience in LAMP stack development
- Experience of Laravel
- Experience of AngularJS or VueJs
- Strong HTML5 and SASS skills
- Proven Object Oriented PHP knowledge
- Good MySQL and database design knowledge
- Experience of managing websites in a Linux hosted environment
- Knowledge of best practises such as unit testing, design patterns and re-factoring
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- The ability to work closely with company directors to help determine tech strategy and innovations, and to assess projects' viability and likely dev time
Knowledge of hotel or other reservation systems will be a bonus.
If you would like to join an expanding team to keep our business one of the best in the industry, some of the perks are
- 33 day annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Staff discounts for amazing boutique hotels in the UK and the rest of the world
- Company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours with option for some work from home days
- Fun atmosphere and able to feel part of a team, contributing ideas and making a difference to the business
- Regular social events and treats
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV along with a note on your current job status and salary to [email protected]