City Centre, Rome, Italy
- Dining: A continental breakfast is included in the rates and is served in your room. No other meals are served, but there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. If you're staying in the apartment, there's a simple kitchenette for you to prepare your own breakfast and hot drinks.
- Communal areas: The casa has a cosy reception-cum-lounge with squashy sofas, dramatic art and a library of novels and travel guides
- Internet Access: Free in-room WiFi
- Swimming Pool: None
- Spa Treatments: Not available
- Recreational: Helpful owners can offer local advice and include a list of recommendations in your room
- Weddings and Celebrations: Not suitable
- Meetings/Functions: Not suitable
- Disabled Access: None
- Pets: Not accepted
- Languages Spoken: Italian, French, English, Spanish
- Non-smoking throughout
- Newspaper and magazines on request
When to go?
Anytime, but September, October, April and May have the best weather - sunny skies but not too hot. However, they are also high season (and busy). It’s very hot in July and August, but also vibrant, with open-air free festivals. In August some businesses close (though not in the tourist centre).
Bring comfortable shoes and a shoulder bag - pickpockets are rife. You'll also want smart clothes for meals out, and your credit card - you'll try to resist the shops but it's best to come prepared, just in case...
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Guest lounge
- WIFI internet
- Airport Transfers