Campo Marzio, Rome, Italy
- Dining: A continental breakfast (included in the rates for those in the townhouse rooms) is served in your room. No other meals are available, but are light snacks available throughout the day, and are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. If you're staying in the apartment, there's a simple kitchenette for preparing breakfast and snacks
- Communal areas: The casa has a cosy reception-cum-lounge with squashy sofas, dramatic art and a library of novels and travel guides
- Internet Access: Free in-room WiFi, and a guest computer is available in the townhouse
- Swimming Pool: None
- Spa Treatments: Not available
- Recreational: Helpful owners can offer local advice, and you'll find a list of recommendations in your room
- Weddings and Celebrations: Not suitable
- Meetings/Functions: Not suitable
- Disabled Access: None
- Pets: Not accepted
- Languages Spoken: Italian, French, English, Spanish
- Non-smoking throughout
- Newspaper and magazines on request
When to go?
Anytime, but September, October, April and May have the best weather - sunny skies but not too hot. However, they are also high season (and busy). It’s very hot in July and August, but also vibrant, with free open-air festivals. In August some businesses close (though not in the tourist centre).
Bring comfortable shoes! You'll also want smart clothes for meals out, and your credit card - you'll try to resist the shops but it's best to come prepared, just in case...
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- Kitchenette in apartment
- Guest lounge
- WIFI internet
- Guest computer
- Airport Transfers