- Home >
Jobs at i-escape
We are always looking for people who share our passion for travel and for amazing places to stay. We want to make i-escape.com the best, and the best-known, website for finding and booking boutique hotels and villas around the world.
VacanciesOnline Marketing Assistant - 12 month maternity cover contract in Bristol, UK
i-escape.com is an award-winning website dedicated to helping discerning independent travellers find and book exciting and unusual places to stay in some of the world's most beautiful and fascinating locations.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Online Marketing Assistant to join our passionate Bristol-based team. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver targeted marketing initiatives & campaigns to support the overall business needs. You will focus on increasing traffic and user engagement as well as customer loyalty.
Tasks will include:
- coordinating promotions and assisting with partnership marketing activities
- writing & editing marketing materials, blogs and social media updates
- creating email campaigns
- liaising with hotel partners for joint promotional activities
Educated to degree level, a passion for travel and digital/online marketing experience is essential in this role. You will ideally have strong social media skills and experience of running email-marketing campaigns and a good knowledge of google analytics. The ability to write clear and engaging copy and an eye for imagery and design is also important.
You will be highly organised and able to prioritise a busy workload. You should have excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and build rapport with colleagues around the business. Attention to detail is essential along with initiative and creativity.
Please note: This is a 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
Salary: £20-22K depending on relevant experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV with a cover letter and note on your current job status and salary to email@example.com by 10th December, 2013Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Bristol.
Experienced PHP Developer, Bristol UK (salary on application)
A new role is available within our expanding team for a web developer with strong Object Oriented PHP and MySQL experience. You will be an integral part of the company, responsible for developing our award winning website and pushing it in new directions. This role is a permanent full-time position based in our Bristol office.
You will have:
- strong experience in programming and design for Object Oriented PHP and MySQL
- a 2:1 or better in a computer related degree
- experience in one of the major PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Cake, Zend, Code Igniter, etc
- knowledge of best practises such as unit testing, design patterns and re-factoring
- knowledge of social media development - a good bonus
- a passion for web development
- excellent communication and analytical skills
- an attention to detail and patient in finding bugs
- a hard working and reliable attitude, who does not give up on a problem easily
The i-escape team is growing and we're looking for someone who is bright, keen and motivated to tackle the challenges of modern technological trends in web, mobile and social arenas.
To apply, please send an email entitled PHP Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV and a brief explanation of why you are suitable for this role.