- Home >
Jobs at i-escape
We are always looking for people who share our passion for travel and for amazing places to stay. We want to make i-escape.com the best, and the best-known, website for finding and booking boutique hotels and villas around the world.
VacanciesHotel Rates Administrator, Bristol UK
3 month temporary contract, with the possibility of extension
We’re looking for a bright, friendly graduate with a great head for numbers and the ability to learn quickly, to help us load and check hotel rates on our award-winning hotel booking site.
Our key requirements are:
- Strong Maths qualifications: A in GCSE as a minimum, and ideally Maths at A-level.
- Good university degree, whether in science or arts, with some evidence of analytical thinking
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A persuasive email (and phone) voice, to help chase missing information and clear up discrepancies
- Native (or native-level) English; plus any foreign languages (esp. Italian or Portuguese) are a huge asset
- Work experience is helpful, but not essential if you can demonstrate discipline and good organisation
You will be part of a team of 3, based in our lovely offices in Redland, Bristol.
- Salary: £8-10/hour depending on experience
- Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Reduced hours may be considered - but minimum 30 hours/week
- 2 days' training
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foothold in the travel industry.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a note on your current job status and salary to email@example.com .
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Bristol in November 2014. There will be a short numeracy test at interview. Sorry, but unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
PHP Developer, Bristol UK (salary on application)
A new role is available within our expanding team for a web developer with strong Object Oriented PHP and MySQL skills. You will be an integral part of the company, responsible for developing our award winning website and pushing it in new directions. This role is a permanent full-time position based in our Bristol office.
You will have:
- experience in programming and design for Object Oriented PHP and MySQL
- a 2:1 or better in a computer related degree
- knowledge of best practises such as unit testing, design patterns and re-factoring
- knowledge of social media development - a good bonus
- experience of PHP frameworks - also a good bonus
- a passion for web development
- excellent communication and analytical skills
- an attention to detail and patient in finding bugs
- a hard working and reliable attitude, who does not give up on a problem easily
The i-escape team is growing and we're looking for someone who is bright, keen and motivated to tackle the challenges of modern tech trends in web, mobile and social arenas.
To apply, please send an email entitled PHP Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV and a brief explanation of why you are suitable for this role.