- Home >
Jobs at i-escape
We are always looking for people who share our passion for travel and for amazing places to stay. We want to make i-escape.com the best, and the best-known, website for finding and booking boutique hotels and villas around the world.
VacanciesHotel Rates Administrator, Bristol UK
We’re looking for a bright, friendly person with a great head for numbers and the ability to learn quickly, to help us load and check hotel rates and other data on our award-winning hotel booking site.
Our key requirements are:
- Strong numeracy, with A in GCSE Maths as a minimum, and A-level Maths as a bonus
- University degree preferred, with some evidence of analytical thinking
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A clear email (and phone) voice, to help chase missing information and clear up discrepancies
- Native (or native-level) English
- Any foreign languages (especially Italian or Portuguese) are an asset
- Work experience is helpful, but not essential if you can demonstrate discipline and good organisation
You will be part of a small team based in our lovely offices in Redland, Bristol, liaising with hotels and villas around the world.
- Salary: £16-20K depending on experience
- Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to get started in the online travel industry. There will be opportunities to stay at our partner hotels.
If you are interested, please email [email protected] with your CV and a persuasive explanation of why you feel you are suitable for this role.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Bristol. There will be a short numeracy test at interview. Sorry, but unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.