- Home >
Jobs at i-escape
We are always looking for people who share our passion for travel and for amazing places to stay. We want to make i-escape.com the best, and the best-known, website for finding and booking boutique hotels and villas around the world.
VacanciesHotel Rates Administrator, Bristol UK
We’re looking for a bright, friendly person with a great head for numbers and the ability to learn quickly, to help us load and check hotel rates and other data on our award-winning hotel booking site.
Our key requirements are:
- Strong numeracy, with A in GCSE Maths as a minimum, and A-level Maths as a bonus
- University degree preferred, with some evidence of analytical thinking
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A clear email (and phone) voice, to help chase missing information and clear up discrepancies
- Native (or native-level) English
- Any foreign languages (especially Italian or Portuguese) are an asset
- Work experience is helpful, but not essential if you can demonstrate discipline and good organisation
You will be part of a small team based in our lovely offices in Redland, Bristol, liaising with hotels and villas around the world.
- Salary: £16-20K depending on experience
- Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to get started in the online travel industry. There will be opportunities to stay at our partner hotels.
If you are interested, please email [email protected] with your CV and a brief explanation of why you feel you are suitable for this role.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Bristol. There will be a short numeracy test at interview. Sorry, but unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
PHP Developer, Bristol UK (salary on application)
A new role is available within our expanding team for a web developer with strong Object Oriented PHP and MySQL skills. You will be an integral part of the company, responsible for developing our award winning website and pushing it in new directions. This role is a permanent full-time position based in our Bristol office.
You will have:
- experience in programming and design for Object Oriented PHP and MySQL
- a 2:1 or better in a computer related degree
- knowledge of best practises such as unit testing, design patterns and re-factoring
- knowledge of social media development - a good bonus
- experience of PHP frameworks - also a good bonus
- a passion for web development
- excellent communication and analytical skills
- an attention to detail and patient in finding bugs
- a hard working and reliable attitude, who does not give up on a problem easily
The i-escape team is growing and we're looking for someone who is bright, keen and motivated to tackle the challenges of modern tech trends in web, mobile and social arenas.
To apply, please send an email entitled PHP Developer to [email protected], with your CV and a brief explanation of why you are suitable for this role.