Todos Santos, Baja California Sur
- Dining:Landi's restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday except Sunday. The old world-style La Copa bar has an extensive list of wines, beers and cocktails, and serves free tea and coffee every morning. Room service is available on request
- Communal areas: The Inn has wonderful tropical gardens and a courtyard, designed for privacy
- Internet Access: Free WiFi is available
- Swimming Pool: There's a small heated pool in the garden, with cushioned sun loungers, daily fresh towels and a poolside cocktail service
- Spa Treatments: In-room massages, manicures/pedicures and hairstyling can be arranged; early booking is recommended
- Recreational: An information sheet on the local area is provided in each room and staff can assist with arranging activities, excursions and car hire. The Inn also offers personalised (Berlitz-method) Spanish language programmes for up to 5 participants; ask about packages
- Weddings and Celebrations: The Inn can be booked exclusively for weddings, with sit-down seating for up to 75 and accommodation for up to 20 (2 in each of the 8 beds, plus 2 on each sleeper sofa)
- Max. Wedding Guests: 75
- Disabled Access: None
- Pets: Welcome by prior arrangement
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
When to go?
Todos Santos is a few degrees cooler than Los Cabos. The peak season is December to February, when the evenings are cool and daytime temperatures are usually in the 70s F. It's hotter and more humid from May to October. There's a chance of tropical storms in July, August and September, but this area has a very high record of sunshine throughout the year.
Many people stay here for a day or 2 during a trip around Baja California, but you could easily spend up to a week exploring the galleries and beaches in and around Todos Santos.
- Walk to restaurants (offsite)
- WIFI internet
- Outdoor pool
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Concierge service
- Spanish language programmes
- Available for exclusive use
- Pets welcome by arrangement