Spacious apartments (for 2-7) with sea views in Arrecife and Costa Teguise, ideal for easy beach escapes”
There’s an apartment overlooking Reducto beach in capital city Arrecife, plus two penthouse apartments in buzzy Costa Teguise, both a stone’s throw from Las Cucharas beach. Each has two/three bedrooms, a big lounge, a full kitchen and a private terrace – one also has a shared swimming pool - and there are heaps of restaurants, bars and shops nearby. Families couldn’t be better catered for.
Owners Tila and Michelle Braddock live on Lanzarote and own lots of properties in the area. They provide a welcome basket of essentials, can arrange for the shopping to be done or a farmers' grocery box to be delivered, and are full of knowledge about the island should you need some local tips (their head office is just down the road in Costa Teguise). Service is never intrusive though; this is much more a do-it-yourself retreat with added comforts when you want them: a winning combination in our books.
- All apartments are located right beside fabulous beaches (less than 100 metres away)
- Shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance - no car necessary
- Costa Teguise Apartment has access to a large shared swimming pool
- Ideal for families: twin bedrooms, full kitchens, sofabeds, lots of amenities nearby
- Locally-based British managers who offer heaps of info and services, including meal deliveries, babysitting and grocery boxes
- The apartments are in buzzy, urban areas of Lanzarote, so don't expect peace and seclusion
- No pool at Arrecife Apartment or Costa Teguise Ocean View Apartment
- A surcharge applies if booking less than seven nights
- Air conditioning is an extra charge at Arrecife Apartment, but you rarely need it thanks to cooling sea breezes
Best time to go
Our top tips
- Boutique Apartments
- 3 apartments
- Self-catering (restaurants nearby)
- All ages welcome
- Open all year
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Treatments
- Pet Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Beach Nearby
- Off-street Parking
- Restaurants Nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Lounge
- Daily Maid Service
- Towels & Bedlinen
- Concierge Service
The beach apartments feature traditional Canarian décor with modern comforts. Expect white walls, plenty of space, tiled or wooden floors and a private terrace – most with sea views. The Costa Teguise Beach House comes with light and airy contemporary interiors.
The Arrecife Apartment (sleeps 6), located in Lanzarote's capital city, is right on the seafront, directly behind Playa Reducto. Inside, it has three spacious bedrooms (one double, two twins), two bathrooms, a full kitchen and an open-plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows revealing wonderful sea views.
We particularly like the look of the Costa Teguise Ocean View Apartment (sleeps 7), which has a knockout roof terrace with loungers, seating, BBQ and breathtaking views over Costa Teguise and Las Cucharas bay. Modelled on New York loft-style living, it’s open-plan and spacious inside, with a living/dining room so large you could host a party in it (but don’t)! Our favourite feature is the aqua-blue distressed-wood boat that’s been fashioned into a writing desk – very quirky. There are two bedrooms (one double, one triple), plus plenty of space to sleep extra guests in the enormous living room.
The other Costa Teguise Apartment (sleeps 4 + 2 kids) is located some 200 metres further along Las Cucharas beach. Unlike the others, it’s part of a residential complex and has access to a big communal swimming pool – great for kids to splash about in. It’s got two bedrooms (one double, one twin), an open-plan dining area and lounge, and a south-facing terrace overlooking the pool.
Also located in the same residential complex, the snazzy Costa Teguise Beach House (sleeps 4) has two bedrooms (a master and a twin) over two floors, an open-plan kitchen-diner, a living area opening onto its solar-heated plunge pool, and a sea-view roof terrace with barbecue and loungers. Note that the pool and terrace can only be used 10am-9pm.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Hob or stove
- Safe box
- Satellite TV
All villas have fully equipped kitchens and both indoor and outdoor dining areas. A welcome basket with tea, coffee, UHT milk and bottled water (tap water is not drinkable on the island) will be waiting for you when you arrive. A shopping service is also available if you want to pre-order groceries – just ask Michelle – or there are supermarkets close to all three apartments for stocking up on supplies.
When it comes to eating out, you’re spoilt for choice. Arrecife and Costa Teguise have heaps of restaurants to choose from – consult your information pack for recommendations. If you’re in Arrecife and fancy a treat, head to Arrecife Gran Hotel & Spa for drinks or dinner at Altamar Restaurant on the 17th floor – the views are phenomenal.
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Hob or stove
- Meal delivery service
- Restaurants nearby
- Shopping service
- Welcome hamper
- Basic ingredients
- Hit the beach! Both Playa Reducto and Las Cucharas are great family beaches, thanks to calm waters, good facilities and watersports (surfing, windsurfing, paddleboarding and diving). For quieter beaches, head towards the north of the island.
- While up north, don't miss El Mirador del Río, a trip to the island of La Graciosa, the lava-formed caves and the natural pools dotted along the coast.
- Travel west to explore the volcanic landscape of Timanfaya National Park (walking tours can be arranged), or sample local wines at one of the bodegas in La Geria, Lanzarote's main wine-growing region.
- Tee off at one of Lanzarote’s two golf courses: Costa Teguise and Tias.
- Consult your information pack for recommended boat tours and watersports.
Activities on site or nearby include:
- Boat trips
- Scuba diving
- Shopping / markets
- Wine tasting
These beach apartments and small villa are superbly suited to families. All have full kitchens and twin rooms for children, and baby cots are available. The local beaches are family-friendly and great for swimming, watersports and snorkelling. Shops and supermarkets and nearby for stocking up on supplies, and there are loads of activities in the area. Kids won't get bored here!
Family friendly accommodation:
Arrecife apartment (sleeps 6) has two twin rooms, Costa Teguise Apartment (sleeps 4 + 2 kids) has one twin room and a double sofabed, and Costa Teguise Ocean View Apartment (sleeps 7) has a triple room with one double bed and one single bed, plus a sofabed in its living room that can sleep two. Baby cots are available in all apartments. Costa Teguise Beach House is perfect for a family of four with two bedrooms including a twin room for kids.
Kids Activities on site:
- Shared swimming pool at Costa Teguise Apartment
Kids Activities nearby:
- Close to beaches
- Watersports (snorkelling, diving, surfing, paddleboarding, windsurfing)
- Lava caves to explore
- Glass-bottomed submarines
- Aquapark in Costa Teguise
Families Should Know:
The pool at Costa Teguise Apartment isn't gated.
The Costa Teguise Ocean View Apartment is accessed via one flight of external stairs, plus there are three steps in the second bedroom and in the hallway.
- Arrecife Airport: 15 mins' drive from the Costa Teguise apartments / Five mins' drive from the Arrecife Apartment
- Shops: Five-min walk
- Arrecife Hospital: 15 mins' drive from the Costa Teguise apartments / Five mins' drive from the Arrecife Apartment
One of the Lanzarote Beach Apartments is in the island's capital, Arrecife, while the other two are just up the coast in the resort of Costa Teguise.
> See all properties on a Google map
Fly into Arrecife, Lanzarote's only airport, in the island's capital.
From the Airport
You can take a taxi or catch the bus - there are stops outside all apartments. A car isn't necessary, but you might want one to tour the island - see our car rental recommendations.
Detailed directions to your villa will be sent when you book through i-escape.
- Arrecife 15.0 km ACE
- Beach 0.1 km
- Shops 0.1 km
- Restaurant 0.1 km