“Two enormous sugar cube villas (sleeping 12-16) plus a yurt, set in northern Lanzarote's unspoilt village of Tabayesco, 1km from golden La Garita beach”
Spread out here with groups of friends and families: there's even a Yurt with private plunge pool on the grounds of one supervilla for people who prefer al fresco living but want a little privacy from the party.
Both villas are in the sleepy village of Tabayesco in a truly unspoilt corner of Lanzarote's northern, wild terrain, yet are mere minutes from La Garita's golden sands (restaurants and shops are just a little further). Best of all, the English-speaking managers are on hand to divulge the gems of their local knowledge. They also run some smaller hideaways and an eco-resort on the island. Adventure awaits, tell the whole family.
- Stunning location, excellent facilities and hypnotic views in a peaceful, unspoilt corner of Lanzarote
- Golden La Garita beach is just 1km away
- The villas are great for families travelling together, with six and seven bedrooms apiece, plus a quirky yurt for a little privacy
- Exceptional value, especially if you're staying for a week or more
- Great info and services offered by locally-based British managers, including meal deliveries, babysitting and farmers' grocery boxes
- Weekly stays are preferred (and are much better value)
- The Yurt that sits on the same plot as La Garita Supervilla may have other guests staying in it if not booked as part of your group
- Restaurants and shops are a drive away, albeit a very short one
- Villas + Yurt
- 2 villas for 12-16 + yurt for 4
- Self-catering (restaurants nearby)
- All ages welcome
- Open all year
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Treatments
- Creche / Kids Club
- Beach Nearby
- Off-street Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Restaurants Nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Lounge
- Daily Maid Service
- Towels & Bedlinen
- Concierge Service
These gorgeous villas booth ooze traditional Canarian style - seen in bohemian furniture, fabrics and artwork - contrasted with calm lines, exposed volcanic stone, soothing white walls, modern bathrooms and striking angles (mirroring their sugar cube exteriors).
Beds range from four-poster to large doubles and twins; many have spoiling free-standing, pebble-lined bathtubs for soaking up glorious views from mountains to sea.
La Garita Supervilla (sleeps 14-16 + kids) is a majestic seven-bedroom hideaway sitting comfortably between mountains and the Atlantic. It has its own private heated pool, shaded terraces, hot tub, table tennis and pool table (plus it's close to La Garita beach) so plenty to keep large groups entertained. There's a staff apartment on the side of the villa, but it has its own entrance.
The Yurt (sleeps 2-4) sits on this same complex and is surprisingly luxurious (and included in the bedroom count), with a generously domed living-sleeping area and masses of outdoor spaces, including a double daybed and a gazebo. The plunge pool is a huge bonus.
Nearby, the Tabayesco Supervilla (sleeps 12) is in a class of its own: a fantastic six-bedroom, split-level villa that was once the owners' family home, with contemporary styling, arresting artworks and glorious panoramas from the pool. The master bedroom is especially fine, with a free-standing tub.
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Hob or stove
- Satellite TV
Both villas have sleek, spacious kitchens (La Garita's is vast and open-plan; Tabayesco's has a smart, marbled window-come-breakfast bar). The Yurt has an al fresco, full kitchen with granite worktops and wooden breakfast bar. All three properties have barbecues.
Arrive to a welcome basket including tea bags, UHT milk, coffee and a bottle of drinking water (avoid the tap water here, it's not drinkable). There are also options to choose before you arrive - perhaps you'd like the shopping done or a farmers' grocery box waiting for you.
There are small supermarkets nearby if you decide to cook for yourself, or the wider Punta Mujeres-Arrieta area has some good restaurants: tapas, seafood and great views aplenty. If you're staying closer to home, then there are some pleasant bars dotted along La Garita beach. An in-villa information pack has recommendations, both local and across the island.
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Hob or stove
- Meal delivery service
- Restaurants nearby
- Shopping service
- Welcome hamper
- Basic ingredients
- Many incredible sights are just a short drive away, including El Mirador del Río, several lava-formed caves and the ferry for the island of La Graciosa
- Book various activities before you arrive, including in-villa massages, yoga and walking tours across the island
- This northerly coast is lined with picturesque sandy beaches - the nearest being La Garita just 1km away - along with a number of natural swimming pools
- Information packs in the villas also provide many other recommendations including walking tours in Parque Nacional de Timanfaya in the west of the island, wine tasting at the island's bodegas, watersports (including SUP and surfing), submarine boat tours and more
- Boat trips
- Mountain biking
- Museums / galleries
- Well being
- Wine tasting
Activities on site or nearby include:
Best Time to go
Our Top Tips
Lanzarote Luxury Villas are located in the tranquil village of Tabayesco, in the lesser-trodden north of the island.
Fly into Arrecife (30km), Lanzarote's only airport, in the island's capital.
From the Airport
Most guests self-drive. You can take a taxi or catch the bus but a car is essential if you want to tour the island. Most guests will need to hire one.
Detailed directions to your villa will be sent when you book through i-escape.
- Lanzarote Arrecife 30.0 km ACE
- Beach 1.0 km
- Shops 3.0 km
- Restaurant 1.0 km